LivingWorks Start is a 90-minute online training program that prepares trainees with the skills to recognize when someone is having thoughts of suicide and respond to keep them safe.
Many people are surprised to learn that they’re far more likely to save a live with suicide intervention than with CPR. With increased anxiety and isolation as a result of COVID-19, suicide prevention skills are needed now more than ever.
LivingWorks Start is an ideal tool for workplaces and communities looking to build up their skills even during work-from-home or self-isolation. Trainees can use their skills to keep family members, friends, and co-workers safe—even from a distance.
- Leading-edge, skill-building content that goes beyond just awareness
- Interactive simulations and scenarios
- Customized content depending on learner needs
- Built-in safety resources for trainees and others
- Ongoing access to resources and skills practice
Supporting communities during COVID-19
In recognition of the economic challenges people are facing, we have reduced the price of each LivingWorks Start to $20 through the end of May. In addition, $5 from each purchase of LivingWorks Start will go to support suicide prevention initiatives.